Name: G.A.S. Global
Location: Houston, Texas
Job Type: Contractor
Min Education: Bachelor’s degree (structural/civil engineering or naval architecture)
Min Experience: 5+ years’ experience in the offshore oil and gas or shipping industries, Must have offshore facilities experience in load out / transportation / installation.
Date Posted: 10/08/2015
• 5+ years’ experience in the offshore oil and gas or shipping industries
• Must have offshore facilities experience in load out / transportation / installation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Handle 3rd party reviews of engineering plans and procedures
• Field attendance as Marine Warranty Surveyor
• Liaise with clients to resolve technical issues associated with warranted operations
• Coordinating and attending vessel surveys and inspections
• Participating in HazOP and HazID meetings
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree (structural/civil engineering or naval architecture)
• US citizens only and must be capable of obtaining a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC).
• Full TSA background check is required.
Dedicated to Manpower. Committed to People.
Since 1970, we have been bringing the energy industry's people and projects together. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, we strive to be the premier choice for energy job opportunities around the world. We are industry experts and have worked with the leading EPC, Operating and Service companies on upstream, midstream and downstream developments. Today, we have operations in over 20 countries supported by key regional offices in Brazil, Canada, Romania, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the United States. Over the last 40+ years, we have developed our services to encompass more than recruitment and job placement to ensure our employees enjoy a successful and rewarding career. We focus on delivering superior recruitment and employee management, global mobility and project life-cycle solutions.
Whether you have a background as an Administrative Assistant, a Mechanical Engineer or a Piping Designer, your energy expertise is needed at G.A.S. Global. We want you to be a part of the G.A.S. Global team.
Apply at http://www.gasglobal.com/job-opportunity/?jobid=41231/span-stylebackground-coloryellownaval-architect-span