Date Posted: 05/15/2014
Bristol Harbor Group, Inc. (BHGI) is a full service design and engineering company located in Bristol, Rhode Island. BHGI was founded by University of Michigan naval architects in 1993 and has been continuously providing engineering support to both vessel builders and owners since its inception.
Recent and current projects include design and engineering of several double hull oil tank barges, several high-speed catamaran ferries, a 45 ft motor yacht, and a line of powerboats from 19 ft to 27ft. BHG engineers enjoy a casual but fast paced work environment and seek a naval architect with a demonstrated interest in small vessels. Must be a US citizen. Some travel required. The ideal candidate will possess:
- B.S.E. degree in naval architecture and marine engineering
- E.I.T. in naval architecture and marine engineering
- excellent communication skills
- demonstrated interest in small commercial vessel design
- thorough knowledge of AutoCAD
- boating experience and interest
Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Person: Hope Burchard