Chief Naval Architect - (3506)
Contact Email: http://www.mcdermott.com/Careers/Pages/default.aspx
Date Posted: 05/29/2014
- Strong technical Navel Architect background
- Will be responsible for leading CapEx projects
- Good teaching/mentoring skills
- Knowledge of offshore marine naval architecture practices
- Knowledge of software (i.e., MOSES & GLM/GHS, ANSYS)
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) experience
- PE License (or working Toward registration)
- Familiar with Naval Architect codes and standards including ABS, DnV, BV
- Ship design experience
- Experience with Model Testing Programs
- Experience with extended Seadrift programs
- Stability evaluation experience including probabilistic damage stability
- Incline experience
- Jacket launch and upend experience (optional)
- DP station keeping experience
- Experience in performing motion analysis and workability studies
- Experience in leading teams and working with diverse personalities
- Masters degree required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office.
Apply by visiting website http://www.mcdermott.com/Careers/Pages/default.aspx