From its beginning as a one-man operation, Norsafe Marine has moved to larger quarters 4 times. The newest location has 9 offices, a conference room, a modern warehouse facility, a paint-shop, and room to refurbish 3 or more lifeboats in the well-ventilated garage area. Norsafe Marine & Offshore now has 15 employees and is actively seeking more technicians and technical staff.
Its modern facility in suburban New Orleans, Louisiana has easy access to airports and highways, allowing Norsafe Marine to serve customers in North America, Central America, the Gulf of Mexico, and around the world.
Services offered include:
• Annual Inspections
• 5-Year Inspections
• In House Refurbishing
• Crew Training
• Sale of OEM Spare Parts with a Comprehensive Inventory
• Repairs & Service
According to the General Manager, “Our future looks bright. The addition of Spanish-speaking employees will give us new ways to forge alliances with companies in Latin America.”
The Spare Parts department is currently the province of Gabriella Diaz, who studied business at the University of New Orleans and is fluent in both Spanish and English. Her ability to communicate in two languages is an asset when working with customers in South America and the Caribbean.
Service and after sales
Norsafe has concentrated efforts to provide an effective service network which meets customer expectations. Norsafe currently has more than 50 authorised service stations worldwide. Norsafe’s team operates from main service hubs and has a supporting network of service stations providing spare parts, full repair facilities, as well as annual & 5-year inspections, which are mandatory in accordance with SOLAS. As part of Norsafe’s overall service provided to customers, Norsafe offers operation and maintenance training, on site, at our service stations or at our main training facility in Norway. Refurbishment of existing equipment is undertaken at our main service hubs in Norway, Greece, China, Singapore, Korea, Brazil, Mexico and USA. Our goal is to provide operators of Norsafe the equipment, training, and maintenance necessary to maintain safety & reduce costs due to lack of maintenance.
Norsafe customer service is headquartered in Norway. The customer service center has a key role in supporting Norsafe’s world-wide service activities and operates as a major service hub. The Customer Service Centre provides:
• Technical staff with years of practical experience and training, with performance guaranteed by the Norsafe quality system.
• Scheduling and job allocation of service engineers from service hubs and service partners stations to projects all over the world.
• World-wide 24 hour service for delivery of spare parts.
• Training for Ship personnel both for daily operation & maintenance.
• Management of long term maintenance agreements for vessels and installations.
• Effective maintenance program for vessel operators, with all costs according to menu price system.
• Full SOLAS compliant upgrading of lifeboats, rescue boats and davits and other Norsafe products.
Norsafe USA Louisiana
Norsafe Marine & Offshore Services LLC
1301 Edwards St. Suite C
Jefferson, LA 70123
Tel: +1 504-733-0100
Fax: +1 504-733-0155
Call us at
Or submit your information and we will contact you regarding your needs.